- Application: Cleaning Services Metal Fabricators Food Service/Processors Die/Mold Companies Marinas Schools Health Care Government Buildings
- Applicable Material: Stainless Steel Ceramic Porcelain Corian Fiberglass Copper Brass Acrylic Chrome Tile Grout
- Chemical Compound: Oxalic Acid
- Dirt Types: Lime Mineral Scale Rust Soil Stains Grease Tarnish Oxidation Calcium.
- Green : Bleach-free Phosphate-free
- Kitchen: Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser can remove burnt food residue from cookware, stubborn grease from oven door glass, plus rust stains and hard water deposits from stainless steel and porcelain
- Use it on stainless steel, laminate and Corian countertops and on faucets, tile and backsplashes. BKF Cleanser also removes stubborn utensil marks from dishes, coffee cups and restores cloudy glassware to like-new condition.
- Bar Keepers Friend is safe to use on most cooktops and stove grates, but always test it on a small area first.
- Safely scrub away stubborn hard water deposits, soap scum and rust stains without damaging your tub or sink. Clean bathtub drains, light-colored grout, shower doors, most fixtures, ceramic tiles and countertops with BKF Cleanser. Use Bar Keepers Friend Toilet Bowl Cleaner (sold separately) on toilets.
- Cuts through thick grease on grill grates and removes hard water deposits from outside window panes. Use it on rust-stained patio furniture, lawn ornaments and to remove grime from vinyl and aluminum garage doors and siding. You can even use it on stainless steel golf clubs.
Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser Powder, 21 Ounce
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 9 customer ratings(10 customer reviews)
Superior removal of rust, lime, hard water and mineral deposits. Mildly acidic, bleach-free. Removes tarnish, oxidation, grime and scuffs. Cleans, shines and restores stainless steel, copper, brass, ceramic, porcelain, chrome, fiberglass and other hard non-stone surfaces. Great for a variety of industrial applications, plus cookware, cutlery and deep-cleaning drained floors and grout. Clean surfaces in the bathroom and kitchen, to remove rust stains from garden tools and to remove mildew and dirt from vinyl siding. BKF Cleanser is safe for use on most surfaces, including porcelain.
SKU: 15026756 Categories: Household Essentials Stock Up, Seasonal, Stock Up Essentials, Stock up on Cleaning Supplies
|Assembled Product Weight||
Removes Residue, Eliminates Stains, Removes Mold and Mildew Stains, Used for Cleaning, Cleaner
|Manufacturer Part Number||
Bar Keepers Friend, SERVAAS LABORATORIES INS
Shipping & Delivery
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner Refill, 96 fl oz
Rated 4.89 out of 5$10.97 – $14.97
This 96 fl oz Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner Refill fill your empty Bona spray mop cartridge or spray bottle with ready-to-use Bona Hardwood Floor Cleaner. The bottle has splash-free technology while the wide handle allows for an easy, controllable refill experience. The residue-free, fast drying solution cleans wood floors by gently and effectively removing dust, dirt and grime to reveal the floor's natural shine and beauty. We believe in crafting our floor cleaners with plant-derived ingredients, and always using waterbased and biodegradable solutions making a safer product for people, pets, and the planet.
Bar Keepers Friend is a really good cleaner for stainless steel pots and pans. I order 6 canisters for pickup. Although, Walmart added 2 canisters with holes or partially, detached bottoms. Once I got home, the white powder had leaked out of the busted cans and onto the black cloth seat. There was a white cloud when I moved the bag. I would have accepted less than ordered to avoid cleaning up a mess and airing out the car. P.S.: I purchased this item from another store and never had any issue with damaged canisters or powder spillage.
Believe the hype!After watching a video that claimed to restore old scratched up plates I decided to try it for myself. So glad I did! I had decided to donate my 15 year old dining set and look for a new one, but after trying this I’ll keep them.
– WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES -I dampened the dish then sprinkled a small amount of product… add water until it makes a paste. With a dish sponge swirl the solution around for a few minutes (like you’re washing it). Rinse and dry.
Best product ever!This has got to be the most amazing thing ever. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING would take the hard water buildup off my shower doors. Until this came along! It looks like there’s not even glass there now! Picture shows the left side as before, the right side is after! And yes the door is closed and there actually is glass there! Now I’m looking for anything else that needs a good revival! AMAZING! The even better part is that you don’t have to scrub too hard, don’t have to let it sit forever, and it doesn’t smell like all the other cleaners out there.
One of the few products out there that are 5/5This stuff is amazing. I had heard about it years ago and forgot about it. Recently, my husband and I have been renovating our home on a budget. I got a white porcelain farm house style sink. It’s beautiful but it came with black scuffs on it. He installed a garbage disposal button and a new faucet on it, which caused more black scuffs and some rust to get on the inside and stain it. I scrubbed and scrubbed trying to clean it up and it was making zero difference. I remembered this product and am so glad I did. It immediately cleaned up the new scuffs and the old ones that were originally there! It looks brand new. I am so happy!
So many usesThis stuff is a perfect solution to so many kitchen and bathroom woes! Stains in my porcelain sink, stainless steel coffee cups, pots and appliances, stove tops, and bathroom scrubbing. I’ll never be without it and it’s one of the cheapest but most effective cleaning products to have on-hand.
Witch craft !!Y’all this sheet is witch craft! I’ve had stains in my tub for two years I’ve not been able to get out and was able to get out in five minutes using this. 100/10 highly recommended!!!!
A Forever Staple in my ArsenalIt lives up to the hype! I normally use this to clean my stainless steel kitchen sink (it gets impossibly shiny), my bathroom sink, and my bathtub. All with 5 star results. but recently i decided to branch out and try cleaning my cupboard handles and drawer pulls. Turns out they’re actually brass! The photos speak for themselves!
Bar Keeper’s Friend is the Best!Cleans so many things, Keeps my ceramic stove top sparkling white!
Best Cleanser _ Especially for CopperI’ve used this brand for many years. I don’t care much for their liquid Bar Keepers Friend but I am a huge fan of the Cleanser Powder. When I was a kid, a friend of mine family always used it. I came to realize just how great it is. I’ve used it for OVER 50 YEARS.
U was using special designed hard water removing pads for our toilets. I saw a video of this being used on hard water stains and rings. Rubner gloves, a green Scotch scrubber and our toilets still look brand new even after 17 years. No bleachy odor.